The portable liquid level indicator is designed to measure the presence or absence of the liquid at a certain height position in a container or in pipelines. The material of measurable liquid containers can be made of various kinds of materials like metal, glass or unfoamed plastics. Under ordinary conditions, the maximum wall thickness of measurable containers is 30mm.
It is noted that medium density, permittivity, conductivity, reflection coefficient, pressure, temperature, precipitation or other factors have negligible influence on the measurement result. The product is applicable to the detection of various types of liquids. Due to the technique of non-contact detection this liquid level indicator is an ideal choice for the detection of dangerous toxic or corrosive liquids.
1. Color OLED display with high contrast, can be used outdoors or under strong light;
2. Good man-machine interface design, measurement result can be known clearly throught the screen;
3. Can be used directly without couplant;
4. Can also detect liquid level in non-standard tank;
5. Preset four kinds of common tanks, can be used conveniently on the spot.
Measurable range of wall
Measurable tank material
Steel, stainless steel, glass, unformed plastics
Pure liquid, milky liquid, suspension liquid
One 2000mAh lithium polymer battery (4.2V - 3.5V)
100 mAh(on average)
(fully charged )
> 8 hours
1. Applicable tank:
Vertical tank, horizontal tank, spherical tank(diameter > 3m);
CO2 tanks with any of the following diameter ranges: 215mm - 225mm, 270mm- 280mm, 345mm - 355mm and 395mm - 405mm.
2. Selecting measuring point
When selecting measuring points, make sure that the horizontal distances from all the points to the opposite (reflecting) tank wall are the same.